CDN x Watson Gloves Leather Winter Mitts *ONLINE ONLY*
We've teamed up with Watson Gloves to develop the ultimate Canadian mitts. Created with top-of-the-line materials, design in mind, and craftsmanship at the forefront, these gloves are made for the Canadian winter. These gloves will warm your mitts whether you're snowmobiling, cross-country skiing or starting your car.
- Heavy sherpa lining to keep your hands warm
- Ribbed knit cuff to protect your hands from the elements
- Water Off Cowhide to keep the slush at bay
- CDN red woven patch on one glove
- Watson Gloves black patch on the other glove
About Watson Gloves
In April 1918, John Watson and Wayne Stanley started a small business selling hand-crafted gloves to Vancouver’s dock workers. Over 100 years later, Watson Gloves has grown across Canada and around the world. As leaders in distributing hand protection, we offer the widest range of quality gloves for work, home, and play. Learn more about Watson Gloves here.
Click here to check out the size chart
- Made in Canada
- Embroidered in Canada
- Designed in Canada