How to take care of your new favourite piece of Canadian-made clothing?
Our apparel is very soft, but delicate. The best way to take care of your apparel is to wash with like-colours, cold water, gentle cycle and lay flat to dry. This will keep your garments looking the best for the longest period of time.
Do not wash in hot water.
Tumble dry low (if you're in a pinch), but laying flat to dry is best.
Avoid washing with towels.
Consult your mom with any other questions.
What about my CDN hat?
Don't worry, we got you covered. Follow these steps and you'll keep your hat looking fresh for a long time.
1. Fill a clean sink with warm water (think more cool than hot).
2. As it's filling, add a tablespoon of laundry detergent or OxiClean.
3. Spot clean your hat first, as needed. After dipping your hat in the warm water, use a toothbrush or wash cloth to rub the detergent into the fabric. Be careful around the stitching of the patch.
4. Let the hat soak for an hour or so. Check on your hat and spot clean again as needed.
5. Rinse all the soap off with warm water.
6. Pat down with a towel to remove excess moisture.